What is Android?
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google and later the Open Handset Alliance. It is developed after the Linux kernel and other open source software as a there modified version. Android OS is a Linux-based platform. It is a powerful OS aimed at and supporting a large number of applications in touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
What does an Android Developer do?
An Android developer is responsible for Designing and developing applications for mobile devices driven by the Android OS. An Android developer performs Continuous evaluation, implementation and updating to maximize the efficiency of app development. They perform unit testing to ensure usability, robustness and general reliability. They ensure Bug fixing and improving application performance. They have a strong understanding of the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of the Android platform and device types.
Why learn Android Training?
With Android phones being produced by all of the major phone manufacturers and with the addition of new tablet devices, it's no surprise that the Android platform is the fastest growing mobile development platform in the world.
Having expertise in Android App Development can make you into the league of earning high salaries.
With the high growth in mobile applications and the mobile development industry, the demand for android app development professionals is increasing landing with more job opportunities.
Future career scope of mobile app development is very high and will continue increasing. Fast-track your career to take on more lucrative job roles and take your career to the next level.
What you’ll learn in Android Training?
- Learn Android basics, its Architecture, and the Mobile App Market
- The various components of Android and Application Life cycle Resources
- Create Menus and Layouts in Android
- Use the SQLite Database for the creation of Android Applications
- Learn animation, content creation, data storage, Google Maps API
- Learn skills such as building UI elements, advanced string manipulation, try and catch methods etc.
- Work with Android Studio, DDMS, Listeners and other tools
- Design and customize interactive apps with multimedia
- Publish the app on the Google Play Store
Who should take this course?
- IT enthusiast
- App Developers
- Web Developers
- UI Designers
- Individuals or Professionals looking to build a career in App Development
- As such there are no pre-requisites
- Any beginner with the zeal to start a career in Android App Development
- Programming knowledge in Java will be helpful.
Android Course Highlights:
- Making you well versed with the Android environment
- Understand Android applications working, life cycle, intents, manifestation, and usage of external resources
- Using advanced features of Android like mapping, GPS access, and the camera
- Gain a thorough understanding of Android Studio with Android architecture
- Become familiar with tools used for the creation of the Android applications
- Creating intuitive and reliable software using activities, intents, and services
- Integrating applications with enterprise Web- and location-based services
- Master the concepts of components of Android development
- Learn and Work with Android Tools and Software like Android Studio, SQLite
- Design and Develop mobile applications
- End-to-end Android Developer Training programme
- All resources and tools provided
- Learn and interact with renowned industry experts
- Hands-on training in the practical workshop
- Guidance from experts on advanced level application/s building
- An opportunity of personal assistance to every participant enrolled
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming an Android expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.