What is ASP.NET?
What does an ASP.NET developer do?
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain applications
- Work closely with QA and Product Owners throughout the development cycle
- Actively participate in Agile Ceremonies Daily Stand-ups/Sprint Planning/ Refinements/ Retrospective
- Give presentations of work done to product owners and stakeholders
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Prepare and deploy solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
Why learn ASP.NET?
ASP.NET framework is a top selected in government and financial institutions. These institutions need their application running in a secure environment that happens to be a Windows environment. Careers in Government, Finance, Energy, and Medical industries make up a large part of the economy. This has kept demand for ASP.NET developers at relatively consistent levels over the years.
What you’ll learn?
- Build Dynamic Web Sites using ASP.NET
- Work with ASP.NET Standard Controls
- Learn How to Validate Data
- Use SQL Server as a Back-end Database to ASP.NET
- Create User Controls
- Create Custom Controls
- Create Master Pages
- Learn How to develop Web Services
Who all can learn?
- Entry level and aspiring ASP.NET developers
- Web developers
ASP.NET Course Highlights
- Working with ASP.NET Standard Controls
- Working with Validation Controls
- Developing Data-Driven Web Pages using ASP.NET
- Working with AJAX Extensions
- Working with MemberShip and Role Management Concepts
- Developing Web Services
- Developing User Controls
- Developing Custom Controls
- Developing Master Pages
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming an ASP.NET expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at email@example.com.