What is AWS Solutions Architect?
AWS Solutions architect certification is a category of technical certifications offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) for professionals who design applications and systems using the AWS platform and who have professional expertise deploying AWS cloud architecture.
What does an AWS Solutions Architect do?
- Make cloud designing courses of action
- Make disaster recovery plans
- Streamlined responses for improve capability and abatement operating costs
- Keeping up strategies and gadgets
- Work out/move circumstances to AWS arrange
- Develop a method to work out organization commitments
Why learn Amazon Web Services Training?
Today cloud computing is no longer optional however crucial to the success of some of the largest enterprises on earth. Hence obtaining this AWS training and Certification means that you'll be able to open the doors to virtually unlimited job opportunities.
Amazon Web Services certification helps you earn very high competitive pay scales in the job industry. A certified AWS Solutions Architect earns an average of $106K at an Associate Level according to Payscale.com.
Majorly all big companies are using Amazon web services and hence increasing the career paths for an AWS Solutions Architect is vast.
After completing the AWS Training and certification you can work as a Solution Architect, Software Architect, Enterprise Architect, Chief Architect, Design Architect, Project Architect, etc.
This AWS online training course is completely oriented towards practical applications and hence gives you a clear advantage in your career.
What you’ll learn in AWS Solutions Architect Training?
- Learn efficient design and deployment of the AWS system
- Evaluate costs and provide mechanisms for cost control
- Elastic Load balancing on multiple EC2 instances
- Understand about data ingress and egress to and from AWS
- Identify relevant and appropriate uses of AWS architecture
- Lift and shift mechanism of AWS on-premises applications
- Determine right AWS on basis of computational, database and security requirements
Who should take this course?
- Solution Architects or Programmers looking to make SAAS, PAAS, IAAS applications or migrate data to AWS from existing data centers
- System and Network administrators
- Graduates and professionals trying to upgrade their skills in the cloud computing domain
Prerequisites for Amazon Web Services Training
Basic knowledge of any programming language will be good for you.
AWS Solutions Architect Course Highlights
- Introduction to Cloud Computing & AWS
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon Storage Services
- AWS Database Services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) – Control user access
- Load Balancing and AutoScaling
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon Application Services
- AWS Projects under AWS certification training online
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Mock interview sessions, Resume services and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming an AWS Solution Architect expert, choose our best Amazon Web Services Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at email@example.com.