What is Big Data Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. With its tremendous capability to store and process large clusters of data, it disclosed opportunities to business around the world with AI. It stores data and runs applications on clusters in commodity hardware that massively reduces the cost of installation and maintenance. It provides vast storage for any type of data, enormous processing power and to have all types of analytics like real-time analytics, predictive analytics data and on at a click of a mouse.
The volume of data handled by organizations keeps growing exponentially with every passing day! This ever-demanding situation requires powerful big data handling solutions like Hadoop for a data-driven decision-making approach.
What does a Hadoop Developer do?
A Hadoop Developer is responsible for programming and development of business applications and software on the Hadoop Platform. They are also involved in designing, developing, installing, configuring, and maintaining the Hadoop application as well as performing the analysis.
Students who begin as Hadoop Developers evolve into Hadoop administrators by the end of a certification course and in the process, guarantee a bright future.
Why learn Big Data and Hadoop?
- Leading multinational firms are hiring for Hadoop technology – big data & Hadoop market is predicted to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 (Forbes).
- Streaming Job Opportunities – McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there'll be a shortage of 1.5M data experts (McKinsey Report).
- Hadoop skills can boost salary packages – Average annual salary of big data Hadoop Developers is around $135k (Indeed.com salary Data).
- Future of big data and Hadoop looks bright – The world’s technological per-capita capacity to store data has roughly doubled every 40 months since the 1980s; as of 2012, daily 2.5 exabytes (2.5×1018) of data is generated.
What you will learn?
- Fundamentals of Hadoop and YARN and write applications using them
- Setting up Pseudo node and Multi-node cluster on Amazon EC2
- Master HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, HBase
- Learn Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, DataFrame, RDD, Graphx, MLlib writing Spark applications
- Master Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting
- Configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc
- Hadoop testing applications using the mr Unit and other automation tools.
- Work with Avro data formats
- Practice real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Be equipped to clear big data Hadoop Certification.
Who should take this course?
Big Data/ Hadoop course is for Students/Non-IT beginners who wish to become an expert in the fastest growing technology.
- All IT professionals looking forward to becoming a Data scientist in the future
- Fresher, graduates, or working professionals – whosoever is eager to learn the Big Data technology
- Hadoop developers looking for learning new verticals like Hadoop Analytics, Hadoop Administration, and Hadoop Testing
- Mainframe professionals
- BI/DW/ETL professionals
- Professionals who want to build effective data processing applications by querying Apache Hadoop.
- Business Analysts, database administrators, and SQL Developers
- Software Engineers with a background in ETL/Programming and Managers handling the latest technologies and data management.
- Technical or Project managers looking for learning of new techniques of managing and maintaining large data and who are involved in the development process can also take active participation in Hadoop Developer classes.
- .NET Developers and data Analysts who develop applications and perform big data analysis using the Horton works data Platform for Windows will find this useful.
- Anyone with interest in Big Data analytics
- No Apache Hadoop knowledge is required
- Fresher from the non-IT background can also excel
- Prior experience in any programming language might help
- Basic knowledge of Core Java, UNIX, and SQL
- Java Essentials for Hadoop course for brushing up one’s skills
- Good analytical skills to grasp and apply the Hadoop concepts
Big Data/Hadoop Course Highlights
Our online course covers everything from Introduction to big data and Hadoop to advanced topics to assist you to become an expert in Big Data/Hadoop.
- Excel in Hadoop framework concepts
- Master in MapReduce framework
- A detailed clarification and practical examples with special emphasis on HDFS and MapReduce.
- Scheduling jobs using Oozie
- Using Sqoop and Flume, learn data loading methods
- Using Pig, Hive, and Yarn, learn to perform data analytics
- Learn Hadoop2.x architecture
- Implementation of advanced usage and indexing
- Learn Spark and its ecosystem
- Understanding of Apache Spark and its architecture
- Introduction to Spark-core, understanding the basic element of Spark -RDD
- Creating RDDs, Operations in RDD
- Creating functions in Spark and passing parameters
- Understanding RDD Transformations and Actions, RDD Persistence and Caching
- Examples for RDDs
- Examples of Spark SQL
- Work on Pig, Apache Hive, Apache HBase, and numerous other big data Hadoop related topics in a simple to understand manner.
- Learn writing complex MapReduce programs
- Practice on software tools to gain hands-on expertise.
- Work on real-time project related situations and examples to provide you the feel of a real work environment.
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Obtain hands-on experience in Hadoop configuration setup using clusters
- In-depth understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Implementation of HBase and MapReduce integration
- Setting up a Hadoop cluster
- Implementation of best practices for Hadoop development
- Group discussions, Mock interview sessions, and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to the instructor through email to address any questions.
- Lifetime access to the big data Hadoop online training to assist you to get comfortable with all the concepts and knowledge.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a Big Data Expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at email@example.com.