What is DevOps?
DevOps (development and operations) is of process/practices for enterprise software development projects that facilitate collaboration between Development and IT Operations. This refers to a group of standards that streamline the activities of both software developers and information technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of continuous integration and software delivery. This process is automated.
Why learn DevOps?
The DevOps Industry is expected to grow six times by the year 2022 according to Gartner.
Additionally, DevOps and Cloud Jobs are going to be among the highest paying jobs in the coming years according to Forbes.
A DevOps Architect is the backbone of any organization’s technical team. So, the demand for DevOps Professionals in the job market is very huge.
DevOps Certified Professionals are one of the highest earning professionals in the US Job Industry making an average of $80k to $100k per year. Getting a career in cloud computing is a no-think career choice.
Join us and get certification on DevOps and there will be open career options as DevOps Engineer, DevOps Architect, etc.
What does a DevOps Engineer do?
- A firm knowledge of the various programming languages
- Working with a range of open source tools and technologies
- Having a thorough knowledge of the IT operations and sysadmin roles
- Expertise in software code testing and deployment
- Deploying the various automation tools of DevOps to perfection
- A firm grounding in the agile methodology of project management
- Ability to connect the technical and business goals with alacrity
- Very good skills in communication and working with teams
What you will learn in DevOps training?
Our DevOps Certification Training has been designed keeping in mind the latest industry needs. You will be trained on the following skill sets which have been curated based on Job Descriptions posted by companies who are looking out for a DevOps Engineer:
- Understand DevOps Methodology
- Learn & Implement Software Version Control
- Containerizing Code on Production using Docker
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins
- Configuration Management using Puppet and Ansible
- Automating build and Test using Selenium, Maven
- Container Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Performance Tuning and Monitoring using Nagios
Who all can learn?
- Professionals or Fresh Graduates Looking for a career in Cloud Computing
- Software Tester
- System Admin
- Solution Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
DevOps Course Highlights
- Understanding cloud computing and virtualization
- Learning and Manager Version control with GIT
- Creating and configuring light-weight, reproducible, and portable development environments with Vagrant
- Performing Configuration management using Puppet
- Implementing continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins
- Implementing infrastructure monitoring with Nagios
- Understanding containers using Docker
- Performing Configuration management using Chef
- Basic Knowledge of Linux and Scripting is mandatory. For this we provide you will a Free Linux Self-Paced Course, this would help speed things up in your learning
- Prior IT Experience would be necessary
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a DevOps expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at email@example.com.