What is Full Stack (MEAN) Developer Training?
A full stack developer has the functional knowledge and the ability to work on all aspects involved in the building and development cycle of an application like using databases, servers, networks, systems engineering, and clients. Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web stack or a native application stack.
He is proficient in:-
- Creating & using APIs and writing backend code in Ruby, Python/Java etc.
- Working with system infrastructure including hardware & Operating System.
- Understanding, creating and querying databases.
- Project management and Client coordination.
What does a FULL Stack (MEAN) Developer Training do?
Their skills are often centered on solution stacks like LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) or MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js) which contain all the technologies required to set up a complete web or enterprise applications.
Why learn Full Stack (MEAN) Developer Training?
An average full stack developer earns an average annual salary of about $82.8K a year. However, with the right skills and experience, one can earn the value of more than $121K a year.
FULL Stack (MEAN) Developer Training program has become one of the most popular and in-demand because of all the benefits it offers Web developers to master in a combination of technologies and excelling in a whole as a Developer in every aspect be it front end, back end, database or servers. Their careers to new heights being a FULL Stack (MEAN) Developer.
What you’ll learn in Full Stack (MEAN) Developer Training?
- Build websites with HTML and CSS.
- Building Web or Enterprise Applications will all development aspects.
- Learn all aspects of development cycle like Front End, Back End, Databases and Servers.
- Build backend servers and APIs with Node and Express.
- Build mobile-friendly(Responsive) websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
- Build full-stack web apps with Facebook's React Framework.
Who should take this course?
- Software Developers, Front End Developers, Back End Developer, UI Developer to enhance their skills and expertise on the overall building process.
- Entry-level Graduates, IT professionals and Technology geeks who want to grow a career in Application or Software Development.
- Professionals looking for a career change.
- Serious coders & hobbyists.
Full Stack Developer Course Highlights:
- Work on real-time project related examples.
- Practical & Job oriented Training with Assistance
- Practice on Software & Real Time project scenarios.
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Expert & Certified Trainers
- Graduates focusing on development can apply
- Good Knowledge of Programming is enough
- Good knowledge & Experience of using HTML for a web application.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a Full Stack Developer expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great work by EnhanceLearn's Trainers
EnhanceLearn has been amazing. I felt the class was fast-paced, but the amount of help and encouragement I received, helped me keep up with it. I recommend this training program by EnhanceLearn to anyone interested in becoming a full-stack expert.
Highly Recommended Training Program
I would like to thank EnhanceLearn for teaching me the necessary technologies for web development. All objectives and goals for the program were explained at the start and successfully achieved by the end. Their trainers were excellent. Thank you EnhanceLearn.
Excellent Full-Stack Developer course
I will say the full stack developer course by EnhanceLearn was excellent with brilliant mentors. The topics were complex, but the trainers taught the course with such ease. I strongly recommend this course. It can be taken by beginners to earn a job, as this field is in-demand.