What is Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a suite of public cloud computing services offered by Google. This platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage and application development which will run on Google hardware. Google Cloud Platform services can be accessed by professionals over the public internet or through a dedicated network connection.
What does a Google Cloud Architect do?
A Professional Cloud architect allows organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual will design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
Why learn Google Cloud Platform Training?
Google Cloud is among the highest 3 cloud computing services within the world nowadays.
Because of the sheer dominance of Google within the web area, the cloud services offered by Google goes to expand in leaps and bounds within the close to future. All this is often aiming to produce an enormous variety of job opportunities within the Google Cloud domain.
Future career scope for Cloud Computing is enhancing and vast.
Cloud Computing is one of the highest paying job industry. According to PayScale, a Certified Cloud Architect earns an average of $128,418 per year and the average pay for a Solutions Architect with Cloud Computing skills is $122,876 per year.
Our Google Cloud architect program has been created to give you a complete hands-on experience of working in the Google Cloud domain thus helping you land the best jobs in the cloud industry.
What you will learn in this Google Cloud Platform training?
- Introduction to the fundamentals of Google Cloud
- Managing and provisioning Google Cloud solutions
- Implementing the Google Cloud architecture
- The various GCP products and services
- Analyzing data by running queries on GCP
- Developing and deploying Google Cloud solutions
- Managing GCP services using an app, CLI and console
- Machine learning services in GCP.
Who should take this training?
- IT professionals, software developers, administrators, those wanting to SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions, system and network administrators, project managers.
- Fresh Graduates or Professionals looking for a career in Cloud Computing.
Google Cloud Course Highlights
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Google Cloud services
- Google Computing services
- Google Storage services
- Google Cloud APIs
- Google networking services
- IAM & security services
- Migrating to the Google Cloud
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Mock interview sessions, resume services and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to the instructor through email to address any questions.
There aren't any prerequisites for taking this Google Cloud Certification training. A basic understanding of any programming language will be an advantage for you.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a Big Data Architect expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.