What is iOS?
iOS is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. The Apple iOS is the powerful OS driving Apple mobile devices and the second most popular mobile operating system in the world, after Android. The development of mobile apps on the iOS Platform is performed through the iOS SDK (Software Development Kit). IOS developers write iOS apps using officially supported programming languages, including Swift and Objective-C in the iOS SDK and Xcode (IDE for macOS).
What does an IOS App Developer do?
An iOS developer is responsible for the designing, development, and testing of applications for Apple's iOS operating system based mobile devices and publishes an update in the App Store.
Why learn IOS Apple Training?
There is a very huge audience for Apple devices and so the applications present and downloaded from the Apple App Store is in the billions count. IOS is one of the needed and trending technologies in the world.
IOS Developer can earn a very high salary in the competitive job market. According to indeed.com, the average salary for an iOS Developer is $118,179 per year in the United States.
A majority percentage of companies’ in the USA and UK use iOS as their Operating System. So, the demand for iOS app developers are increasing every day and there’s a huge demand for the app developers with expertise in iOS.
Presently, the job market is high for iOS Developers, and it's anticipated to grow in the future years. Fast-track your career to take on more lucrative iOS jobs and enroll with our iOS Certification Training and Learn iOS App Development.
What you’ll learn in IOS Training?
- Learn the basics of iOS Architecture
- iOS Tutorial and Practice
- Concepts of Objective-C and Swift Language basics
- Get the basics of iOS programming concepts
- Learn iOS Mockups and Wireframes
- Create application layouts and develop complete apps
- Learn about the Plist Files and create NS user default
- Understand web services, address book usage, and data storage
- Work on Notification Services on iOS
- Study the Sprite Kit framework for rendering 2D games
- Understanding the Apple Certification process
- Upload apps to the Apple App Store
Who should take this course?
- Software developers and professionals
- web developers
- System design professionals
- IT enthusiasts looking to have a career in App Development
- No prerequisites and anybody can take this iOS Training Course
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming can help
IOS Course Highlights:
- Detailed study of iOS Architecture
- Objective-C and Swift Language
- Development and Designing in the iOS platform
- Core Data Services in iOS
- iOS Tutorial and Practicals
- Sprite Kit framework for rendering 2D games
- Testing and Deployment of the App
- Uploading apps to the Apple App Store
- Working on industry-based iOS projects
- IOS expertise trainers with real time examples and training
- Mock interview sessions, resume services and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to the instructor through email to address any questions
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming an iOS App Developer expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.