What is IoT - Internet of Things?
The Internet of Things, usually referred to as IoT, is the network of physical devices around the world like physical objects, washing machines, headphones, vehicles, buildings, and every other “things” connected to the internet and that’s been integrated into the technology of electronics, software, sensors, and other “things” with network connectivity and allows them to share and interact with data like collect and exchange data. Companies and technologies are tapping into, in revolutionary ways to use this shared data and network of things like a powerful resource.
What does an IoT Professional do?
Since internet of Things involves communication between applications and physical devices, an IoT development team tends to be large, and different developers are allotted in several areas like software programming, hardware programming, security implementation, networking, and systems engineering.
Why learn Internet of Things Training Courses?
IoT is the latest trending technologies which are and would be used significantly by the big percentage of companies in various industries. Internet of Things is definitely the best choice for future career growth.
Very big Companies and Enterprises are using the Internet of Things for latest enhancements landing in more number of jobs in IoT.
Huge job roles and career opportunities for trained IoT professionals are currently in the job market for those who are good in IoT technology, deployment, management, and security.
An IoT certification can help you earn a big salary amount in dollars at an entry-level position and expertise in IoT can obtain huge salaries in the job industry.
What you’ll learn in IoT Certification Training?
- The architecture of the Internet of Things
- IoT elements, devices, hardware, software requirements
- The various layers of IoT infrastructure
- IoT embedded systems & micro-controllers
- Working with Big Data and deploying Data analytics
- The Arduino & Raspberry Pi interface for IoT
- USB, HDMI and Ethernet protocols of IoT communication
- Controlling physical IoT devices like switches, motors, sensors
- Programming for IoT components and systems
- IoT support, security, testing, compliance and data management
Who should take this course?
Software developers, engineers, data analysts, big data professionals and anybody who needs to make a career in the field of the Internet of Things.
Prerequisites of IoT Training
Knowledge of computer fundamentals and basic programming
IoT Training Course Highlights
- Get expert level knowledge of IoT technology and tools
- Understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and the different features of the IoT landscape
- Learn regarding sensors, microcontrollers and communication interfaces to design and build IoT devices
- Gain knowledge and skills to design and build a network based on the client-server
- To know about prevalent computing architectures, including distributed, centralized, and edge/fog computing
- Learn how to write device, gateway and server-side scripts and apps, enabling them to aggregate and analyze sensor data
- Learn how to choose application-layer protocols and web services architectures for seamless integration of various elements within an IoT ecosystem
- Review standard development initiatives and reference architectures
- Learn how to deploy various types of analytics on machine data to define context, find faults, ensure quality, and extract valuable actionable insights
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, services, APIs and architectures of commercial and industrial cloud platforms
- Lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Course completion certificate upon successful completion
- Access to the instructor through email to address any questions
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming an Internet of Things IoT expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.