What is Manual Testing Training?
Manual Testing is a type of software testing where testers manually execute test cases without using any automation tools. Manual testing basic type of testing which helps in finding the bugs in the application under testing. The manual testing main focus is to find the defects and then have to intimate to the developer to fix that issue.
What does Manual Testing Training do?
Manual testing is the process of finding out the bugs in a software program. The key aspect of the tester's work is finding repeatable crashes and bugs in a program. For this method, the tester plays an important role of end user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly. Manual tester Evaluate software applications for errors, Debug scripts and identify system flaws, Develop testing strategies and analysis for software programs.
Why learn Manual Testing Training?
Now a day’s very high demand for the manual testers has seen the entire new rise in the recent time. The demand graph of the software tester has increased tremendously in recent years. Manual testing has more opportunities in the IT Field.
Every organization or company needs Testers to find any errors or bugs in their software or programs. The demand for Testers are high in the job market and thus jobs are in high numbers.
Software Tester jobs gaining significance in the IT industry. May it is automation or manual software testing, demand for Software Testing experts is enormous!
Who Should Take This Training Course?
Student’s willing to start their professional career as a “Software Tester Engineer” with any of the IT giants.
- Professionals from Analysts background.
- QA Engineers
- Testers and technicians
- Freshers / Professionals from any field.
- Project Managers/Any software developer.
Manual Testing Training Course Highlights:
- Good career prospects & excellent pay packages.
- Comprehensive support from skilled professionals.
- Customized with Advance training as per industrial requirement
- Lifetime Assistance for Training & Placements
- Live projects and case studies
- Group discussion Practices
- Aptitude & Communication
- Soft Skills Training
- Personality Development
What Will You Learn In This Manual Testing Course?
This Course will cover all Manual Testing Concepts like Introduction of manual testing(software testing) essential techniques and concepts Develop different types of software testing cases Document/Software test cases and the results of executing the test Manage software defects Conduct formal software verification testing terms.
- The basic framework of Software Testing, use cases, and Related Terminology
- Design various test cases and understand the techniques involved
- Test for various configurations and manage the risk involved
- Learn the skills needed for identifying and preventing defects
- Gain expertise in Bugzilla test management tool
- Learn about log defect identification
Basic knowledge of computer.
Beginners who want to start their career in manual testing fields.
Already Tester: You can refresh all your testing basic and technique and gear up for certification in manual (software) Testing.
Fresher Graduates: If you passed out of college recently, and are you looking for a job in software/ QA tester industry, for this training is definitely help you build skills required for your first job opportunities.
Non-Programmer: If you are interested in the IT field, but don’t interested in programming or find it difficult, then Testing allows you to focus less on programming and more on analysis skills.
Non-IT Professionals: If you are currently working in a different type of field, but you are interested in the IT field, for this course will help you step into the IT field.
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interested in manual testing are the ideal participants for this training.
How OPTnation Training can help you -
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with an evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion (Project Mentor also available)
For becoming a Manual Software Testing expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the OPTnation team, please email at email@example.com.