What is Python?
Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language with integrated dynamic semantics mainly for web and app development. It’s extremely engaging in the field of rapid Application Development as a result of it offers dynamic typing and dynamic binding options.
What does a Python Developer do?
Python Developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. Python web developers develop back-end elements, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
Why learn Python Training?
Python is a highly popular object-oriented language that's fast to learn and simple to deploy and also one of the 1st choices as a career option.
Python runs on various systems like Windows, Linux and mac thus make it highly in demand for the data analytics domain.
Thus the Python job market is gaining demands and values in the industry resulting in more increasing jobs for Python certifies professionals.
According to indeed.com, the average salary for a Python Developer is very good for about $122,060 per year in the United States.
Upon completion of Python certification training, you'll be able to work in the big data Hadoop environment for very high salaries.
Who should take this course?
- BI Managers and Project Managers
- Software Developers and ETL professionals
- Big Data and Analytics professionals
- Professionals or graduates who wanting to have a career in Python
What you’ll learn in Python Certification Training?
- Importance & introduction to Python, its installation
- Learn File and sequence operations in Python
- Get to work on Hadoop deployment with MapReduce
- Study OOP, expressions, data types, looping, etc.
- Get to understand SQLite in Python, functions, operations, and class defining
- Use Python for writing and deploying Pig UDF and Hive UDF
- Understand the Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Work on a real-life Hadoop project running on Python
- Not any specific requirement to learn Python
- Prior programming expertise is desirable however not necessary
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts is preferred but not necessary
Python Course Highlights
- Master the fundamental and advanced concepts of Python
- Learn about File and Sequence Operations
- Learn Python scripts on Unix/Windows, Python editors, and IDEs
- Learn how to use and build functions, sorting different components, Lambda function, error and exception handling techniques and Regular expressions using modules in Python
- Understand Socket programming by working on real-time projects
- Getting familiar and installing Python packages, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Matplotlib, NumPy, Lambda Function, Web scraping libraries etc.
- Learn to operate with MySQL database by installing MySQL-server, making database and connecting MySQL and Python
- Master Python Frameworks like DJANGO and FLASK
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Group discussions, Mock interview sessions, and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a Python expert, choose our best Python Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.