What is Quality Assurance?
QA stands for Quality Assurance. It includes activities that ensure the implementation of procedures, processes, and standards in terms of verification of developed software. It focuses on procedures rather than conducting actual testing on the system. It performs process-oriented activities and does preventive activities. It is a subset of STLC (software test life cycle). QA in software development is the continuous monitoring of the SDC (software development cycle) in order to improve the performance and see that the expected results are obtained. QA is crucial to saving cost, efforts, time and the standard of the product. Emphasis is put on tests to find and report bugs.
QA or quality assurance certification courses is the best way to upgrade your career to standards never set before. The biggest organizations are in search of fresh and dynamic QA experts.
What does a Quality Assurance Analyst do?
QA analysts are testers and problem solvers. A Quality assurance analyst job duties include testing websites or software for problems, documenting any issues and ensuring errors are corrected. They are a crucial component of any software development process.
Quality assurance analysts stop problems before they begin by working in a testing environment even before the software is released to the public. Once the QA analyst—or team of analysts—give their stamp of approval, the program is considered acceptable for release to the public. This reduces any frustration and wasted time, and ultimately benefits the entire organization.
Why learn Quality Assurance or QA Training online or onsite?
The IT industry has always been on the leading edge and is expected to outperform other industry sectors with its future growth of 5-7% every year.
QA careers are promising and rewarding in the IT industry with positive job growth and job security. So take this QA training online.
So, if you want to start, switch or enhance your career in the IT industry and you are new to Information Technology field, Software Quality Assurance and Engineering is one of the best options in this rewarding and promising job market.
What you will learn in this QA Quality Assurance Training Course?
- Developing use cases for software based on customer needs
- High income because of the high demand and significance of the QA professionals in the industry
- Communicating the complex issues to marketing professionals and software engineers
- Routine software audits scheduling
- Implementation of multiple testing methods
- Resolving the conflicts between competing stakeholders during the QA process
Who should take this Quality analyst training?
- Fresh Graduate from college and Looking for a career in the IT world
- If you are looking for software testing certification
- QA professionals interested to polish their skills and knowledge
- Experienced professionals from any other field and interested to switch their career
Quality Analyst Training Course Highlights
- Knowledge in quality management processes, fundamental concepts in the software testing process, manual testing process and automation testing process
- Potential to segregate different activities of Quality Assurance, quality control, and quality planning
- Capacity to recognize the importance of standards in the quality management process and their influence on the final product
- Caliber to apply quality tools to control and monitor processes to help in continuous improvement at the workplace
- Knowledge and skills to crack few globally recognized Quality Assurance certification programs
- Familiarity with Windows is required.
- Not necessary but knowledge of programming language will be helpful.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with an evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a QA expert, choose our best Quality Assurance/ QA Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at email@example.com.
Great QA Learning Experience
Hi, I am very new to the IT field. But I am very thankful to EnhanceLearn. The trainer they provided me is a very understanding and calm person and I love the way she teaches. And I recommend every student to join her class. She is a really very good teacher and instructor.
Very Good Quality Assurance Training
EnhanceLearn offers very good Quality Assurance training (online and on-site both). Course content is very well designed and explained with clear examples. Will definitely recommend this for anyone looking out for good online training.
Great Experience - QA Training
100% justice to the money paid. Friendly staff. Experience Trainers. Highly recommended training. You must also go for placement services. I got my first job :)
Trainer for QA Training was Brilliant
Special thanks to my trainer. The schedule was perfectly set and every class was held on time. The trainer was very good as well and had us do the practice while on the call. Overall it was a very good experience