What is R Programming for Data Science?
Learn R programming language that is deployed for different purposes like graphics representation, statistical analysis and reporting. You will learn about the various functions, data structures, variables and flow of control. The Data Science with R has been designed to deliver you in-depth knowledge of the various data analytics techniques that can be performed using R.
- Mastering R language: The data science course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
- Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The data science training course also includes various statistical concepts such as linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
What does R programmer do?
An R programmer works on a language called R. R programming is used for statistical computing and data collection. The aim is to analyse the goal of optimization for an organization or business. R programmer also involves in designing statistical models, formulating procedures, and providing technical assistance for clients.
Why you should take R Programming training?
Learn R programming language, which is a language also provides an environment for statistical computing and graphics of data.
R programming is a statistical language for Data Science specialization that is finding higher adoption rates today thanks to its extensible nature. It can be widely deployed for various applications and can be easily scaled.
This R training to learn R tool will help you apply many jobs as the R programming for Data Science is in very much demand.
Jobs that are for R programming tools are being created produced at big companies offering very good pay scales.
What you will learn in this R Programming Certification Training?
- Collect detailed information using R profiler
- learn to use and navigate in the RStudio interface
- Learn Data Science concepts of R and functioning of R-Calculator
- perform basic commands in the R programming language
- Make use of R loop functions and debugging tools
- Understand various functions like Stack, Merge and Strsplit
- Learn to create Pie charts, plots and vectors
- Assign value to variables, generate repeat and factor levels
- Performing sorting, analyse variance and the cluster
- ODBC Tables reading, linear and logistic regression
- Understand database connectivity and critical programming language concepts
- Deploy R programming for Hadoop applications
Who should take this R Programming Course for Data Scientist Training ?
- Software engineers, data analysts and Business intelligence professionals
- Fresh Graduate from college and Looking for career in IT world
- If QA professionals interested to polish their skills and knowledge
- Entry Level or Professionals aspiring for a career in data science
- Everybody interested in statistics and data sciences
- No skills requirement is necessary.
- Entry Level Graduate or any Jobseeker willing to become a Data Scientist can apply
- Programming skills can be a helpful
- Good understanding of basic statistical concepts and a strong quantitative background.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages such as Java, Perl, Python or R and SQL is a plus
R Programming Course Highlights
- Learn r programming and obtain hands-on experience in RStudio
- Doing R integration with Hadoop through practical R exercises
- Master in Data Manipulation with R programming, Data visualization, computational analytics and graphical data analysis.
- Practice on software tools to gain hands-on expertise.
- Work on real time project related situations and examples to provide you the feel of real work environment.
- R programming Course Projects for Data Science concepts
- Group discussions, Mock interview sessions, and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to instructor through email to address any questions.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
- We provide you with the Cloud Lab environment to practice your practical.
For becoming an R programming expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at email@example.com.