What is Salesforce- Administrator and App Builder?
A Salesforce Administrator is a business leader, experienced in how their company operates, intertwined in making all departments successful through process automation, integral to running a smooth & lean business. The Salesforce App Builder deals in designing, building and deploying custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform.
What does a Salesforce- Administrator and App Builder do?
Salesforce administrators are responsible for tasks starting from helping users develop reports and reset passwords to maintaining data quality, adding fields, and running backups, among several others. Salesforce App Builder empowers you to build apps visually, without code, quicker than ever before using off-the-shelf and custom-built components.
Why learn Salesforce- Administrator and App Builder/Developer?
Salesforce has usually used CRM software in the world. In the current business ecosystem, the Salesforce platform is one of the fastest growing skill in the IT domain. It’s accessible via the cloud platform and available on any device. because of this and extensive set of features for entire sales, marketing, and client relationship life cycle, there's increased demand for Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administration professionals resulting in more job openings for Salesforce professionals in big companies.
As the demand for salesforce professionals is increasing, the average pay scale of the certified Salesforce professional has been increased to a good extent as before.
This Salesforce online training course provides you with Salesforce knowledge and gets a complete hands-on experience in pursuing a Salesforce career.
What you’ll learn in this Salesforce Training?
- Learning about Salesforce CRM software and its features
- Understanding Salesforce Cloud, Force.com platform
- Learn inside and outside sales, client support
- Business logic, UI, security, data model features
- Designing portals, reports, and dashboard in Salesforce
- Customizing apps, data validation, and debugging
- Introduction to MVC Architecture and SOQL
- Learn about Standard List Controller
Who should take this course?
- Salesforce professionals
- Software Administrators
- Developers, Analysts
- Sales Managers and Executives
- Fresh Graduate and Professionals looking for a career in Salesforce
There are no specific prerequisites for this Salesforce com training course. Anybody can learn Salesforce in this training.
Salesforce- Administrator and App Builder/Developer Course Highlights
- Gather domain knowledge in Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Development
- Working with Workflows, Approval Processes, and Formulas
- Hands on experience of end-to-end application designing on Force.com Platform
- Learn the best practices of Force.com app designing, app customization, debugging, data validation and security
- Identify the basic components of SMART administration for Salesforce.com
- Data Modeling and Management for cloud-based applications and architecture
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- Collaborating with chatter
- Analyzing Data with Reports and Dashboards
- Introduction to Apex Code, Apex Triggers, Visualforce
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Mock interview sessions, Group discussions, and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to the instructor through email to address any questions.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a Salesforce expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.