What is Tableau?
Tableau is a groundbreaking data visualization software created by Tableau Software. Tableau connects to almost any data source easily, be it corporate data Warehouse, Microsoft excel or web-based data. Tableau permits for instant insight by transforming data into visually appealing, interactive visualizations which are known as dashboards. This process takes only seconds or minutes rather than months or years and is achieved through the use of a simple to used drag-and-drop interface.
What does a Tableau Professional do?
Tableau professional creates a computer system and data visualization solutions to improve business processes. This job involves tasks like making Tableau dashboard reports, working with developers, making business intelligence reports and visualizations, and attending feedback sessions to improve systems.
Why learn Tableau Training?
As Tableau in the top data visualization tool, there is an increasing demand for Tableau professionals with immense rewards on the pay offers.
Also, there has been a high demand for jobs for Tableau professionals in the job industry as so one will land to a pool of job opportunities if certified with Tableau.
Recent researches on job vacancies disclose that leading companies like Dell, Facebook, NetJets, Applied Systems, Groupon, General Motors, University of California, Bank of America, Booz Allen Hamilton, Sony Electronics, Sunguard and so on are in requirement of Tableau professionals.
According to indeed.com, an average starting salary of a certified Tableau professional is about $106,000.
By mastering data aggregation, data blending and connectivity with Tableau you'll be able to deliver better solutions to corporations in the Business Intelligence stream.
What you’ll learn in Tableau Training?
- Gain the ability to make interactive Dashboards and Tableau Statistics
- Master data connections with Organizing and Simplifying data
- Gain expertise in Data Visualization with a top tool like Tableau.
- Become a professional in Annotations and Spatial Analysis
- Attain proficiency in using charts including S Gantt, Waterfall, and Box Plots
- Expertise in Fundamental Calculations, Ad-hoc Analytics, and LOD Calculations
- Integration Tableau with R and Hadoop
- Understanding Tableau Servers, Admin and Developer
Who should take this course?
- Analytics Professionals
- IT Developers and Testers
- Data Analysts
- Project Managers
- Data Scientists
- Professionals with basic knowledge in BI and Reporting tools
- Professionals aspiring for a career in Real-time Big Data Analytics
- There are no such pre-requisites to enroll in this course.
- Basic knowledge in SQL, BI and Data Warehouse is recommended.
Tableau Course Highlights
- Learn in Data Visualization with a top tool like Tableau
- Work with interactive Dashboards and Tableau Statistics
- Led real time to live online, onsite training.
- We have a competitive syllabus, as per the current job market.
- We have a test lab deployed on the cloud for practice.
- Technical blogs are available for more increasing your knowledge base.
- Guidance is going to be provided on how to build a resume and resume review by technical consultants.
- Working on real-life industry-based projects
- Group discussions, Mock interview sessions, and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to the instructor through email to address any questions.
How EnhanceLearn Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
- We provide you with the Cloud Lab environment to practice your practical and you shall have lifetime access to it.
For becoming a Tableau expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the EnhanceLearn team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.